You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.6.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.6.1 from your systemApexDC++ Development Team
. More info about ApexDC++ Development Team can be read here
. Please follow https://www.apexdc.net/
if you want to read more on ApexDC++ 1.6.1 on ApexDC++ Development Team's web page. Usually the ApexDC++ 1.6.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexDC++ folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for ApexDC++ 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ApexDC.exe and its approximative size is 4.03 MB (4222976 bytes).
ApexDC++ 1.6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.33 MB (5586715
bytes) on disk.
- ApexDC.exe (4.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to ApexDC++ 1.6.1 version 1.6.1
ApexDC++ 1.6.1 is a program offered by ApexDC++ Development Team. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.6.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ApexDC++ 1.6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApexDC++ 1.6.1". The ApexDC++ 1.6.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select ApexDC++ 1.6.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ApexDC++ 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexDC++ 1.6.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.apexdc.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ApexDC++ 1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling ApexDC++ 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexDC++ 1.6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApexDC++ 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ApexDC++ 1.6.1 by ApexDC++ Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that ApexDC++ 1.6.1 by ApexDC++ Development Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ApexDC++ 1.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 20:10:55.473