ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) from your computerApexDC++ Management
. More data about ApexDC++ Management can be seen here
. Click on http://www.apexdc.net/
to get more data about ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) on ApexDC++ Management's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ApexDC++ folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ApexDC-x64.exe is the ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.28 MB (5532160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit). They take about 5.34 MB (5597232
bytes) on disk.
- ApexDC-x64.exe (5.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (63.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.164
of ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit).
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit).You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit):
- C:\Program Files\ApexDC++
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ApexDC++
- C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\ApexDC++.url
- C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\ApexDC-x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\ApexDC-x64.pdb
- C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\dcppboot.xml
ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) is a program marketed by ApexDC++ Management. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit)". The ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.apexdc.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit).
8. After removing ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) by ApexDC++ Management from your computer, we are not saying that ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) by ApexDC++ Management is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 21:31:11.957