AnyTrans 3.7.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyTrans 3.7.1 from your systemiMobie Inc.
. More data about iMobie Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.imobie.com/
to get more facts about AnyTrans 3.7.1 on iMobie Inc.'s website. AnyTrans 3.7.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\iMobie\AnyTrans directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AnyTrans 3.7.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iMobie\AnyTrans\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called AnyTrans.exe and its approximative size is 7.79 MB (8168440 bytes).
AnyTrans 3.7.1 contains of the executables below. They take 28.21 MB (29583848
bytes) on disk.
- AnyTrans.exe (7.79 MB)
- ffmpeg.static.exe (18.83 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.1
of AnyTrans 3.7.1.
AnyTrans 3.7.1 is a program offered by the software company iMobie Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase AnyTrans 3.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnyTrans 3.7.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyTrans 3.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyTrans 3.7.1". The AnyTrans 3.7.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AnyTrans 3.7.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AnyTrans 3.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyTrans 3.7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iMobie\AnyTrans\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyTrans 3.7.1.
8. After removing AnyTrans 3.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyTrans 3.7.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyTrans 3.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnyTrans 3.7.1 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AnyTrans 3.7.1 by iMobie Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnyTrans 3.7.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 09:33:14.160