AnyTV Free 2.64
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.64 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.64 from your systemFDRLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on FDRLab, Inc.. You can see more info on AnyTV Free 2.64 at http://www.anyTVplayer.com/
. Usually the AnyTV Free 2.64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\AnyTV folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\FDRLab\AnyTV\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.64. anyTV.exe is the AnyTV Free 2.64's main executable file and it occupies around 3.26 MB (3416576 bytes) on disk.
AnyTV Free 2.64 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.36 MB (4573448
bytes) on disk:
- anyTV.exe (3.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to AnyTV Free 2.64 version 2.64
If planning to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.64 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AnyTV Free 2.64 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\difxapi.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnyTV Free_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\anyTV.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\anyTV.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnyTV Free_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnyTV Free_is1\InstallLocation
AnyTV Free 2.64 is a program offered by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase AnyTV Free 2.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnyTV Free 2.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyTV Free 2.64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyTV Free 2.64". If it is installed on your PC the AnyTV Free 2.64 application will be found automatically. After you select AnyTV Free 2.64 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnyTV Free 2.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyTV Free 2.64:
- The software company is: http://www.anyTVplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\AnyTV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyTV Free 2.64.
8. After removing AnyTV Free 2.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyTV Free 2.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyTV Free 2.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.64 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AnyTV Free 2.64 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:39:13.917