AnyTV Free 2.59
You can find below details on how to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.59 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.59 from your PCFDRLab, Inc.
. More information on FDRLab, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about AnyTV Free 2.59 can be seen at http://www.anyTVplayer.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for AnyTV Free 2.59 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\unins000.exe". anyTV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.96 MB (3104256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AnyTV Free 2.59. They occupy 4.08 MB (4278211
bytes) on disk.
- anyTV.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.59
of AnyTV Free 2.59.
AnyTV Free 2.59 is an application by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AnyTV Free 2.59 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyTV Free 2.59 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyTV Free 2.59". The AnyTV Free 2.59 application will be found automatically. When you click AnyTV Free 2.59 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnyTV Free 2.59, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyTV Free 2.59:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anyTVplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyTV Free 2.59.
8. After removing AnyTV Free 2.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyTV Free 2.59 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyTV Free 2.59 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.59 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyTV Free 2.59 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.59 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:34:56.057