You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AnyReader for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnyReader from your PCEssential Data Tools
. Open here
for more information on Essential Data Tools. Detailed information about AnyReader can be found at http://www.anyreader.com?event1=AnyReader&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. Usually the AnyReader application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader directory, depending on the user's option during install. AnyReader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader\UninsHs.exe. AnyReader's primary file takes around 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) and is called Launcher.exe.
AnyReader contains of the executables below. They take 4.13 MB (4333507
bytes) on disk.
- AnyReader.exe (2.20 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AnyReader version 3.13
alone. Click on the links below for other AnyReader versions:
...click to view all...
AnyReader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall AnyReader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader\server.bak
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader\Keygen.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader\Launcher.exe.FriendlyAppName
AnyReader is a program offered by Essential Data Tools. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase AnyReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AnyReader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnyReader or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyReader". If it exists on your system the AnyReader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AnyReader in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnyReader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyReader:
- The software company is: http://www.anyreader.com?event1=AnyReader&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\AnyReader\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyReader.
8. After uninstalling AnyReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnyReader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyReader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyReader by Essential Data Tools from your PC, we are not saying that AnyReader by Essential Data Tools is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyReader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:47:28.483