AnyReader 2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AnyReader 2.1 from your computerRegall, LLC.
. Additional info about Regall, LLC. can be found here
. More information about AnyReader 2.1 can be seen at http://www.anyreader.com
. Usually the AnyReader 2.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AnyReader 2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader\uninst.exe. AnyReader 2.1's main file takes about 2.51 MB (2632192 bytes) and is called AnyReader.exe.
AnyReader 2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.61 MB (2731713
bytes) on disk.
- AnyReader.exe (2.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (97.19 KB)
This page is about AnyReader 2.1 version 2.1
AnyReader 2.1 is an application marketed by Regall, LLC.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AnyReader 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AnyReader 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnyReader 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyReader 2.1". If it exists on your system the AnyReader 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AnyReader 2.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyReader 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyReader 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anyreader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnyReader 2.1.
8. After removing AnyReader 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyReader 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyReader 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyReader 2.1 by Regall, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that AnyReader 2.1 by Regall, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyReader 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-19 09:49:37.407