You can find below details on how to uninstall AnyProtect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AnyProtect from your PCCMI Limited
. More data about CMI Limited can be read here
. Usually the AnyProtect application is found in the C:\Program Files\AnyProtectEx folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AnyProtect is C:\Program Files\AnyProtectEx\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AnyProtect.exe is the AnyProtect's main executable file and it takes about 6.14 MB (6434816 bytes) on disk.
AnyProtect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.23 MB (6527888
bytes) on disk.
- AnyProtect.exe (6.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of AnyProtect. Click on the links below for other AnyProtect versions:
If you're planning to uninstall AnyProtect you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AnyProtect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnyProtect PC Backup
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnyProtect PC Backup\AnyProtect.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnyProtect PC Backup\Uninstall.lnk
AnyProtect is a program released by CMI Limited. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase AnyProtect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AnyProtect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyProtect or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyProtect". The AnyProtect app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AnyProtect in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnyProtect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyProtect.
8. After removing AnyProtect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyProtect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyProtect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyProtect by CMI Limited from your computer, we are not saying that AnyProtect by CMI Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyProtect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:41:02.113