AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5
You can find on this page details on how to remove AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 from your PCAnyPic Soft
. Check out here
for more details on AnyPic Soft. Further information about AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 can be seen at http://www.batchimageconverter.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AnyPic Image Resizer Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 is C:\Program Files\AnyPic Image Resizer Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnyPicImageResizerPro.exe is the AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5's primary executable file and it takes about 6.82 MB (7155712 bytes) on disk.
AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.01 MB (8401983
bytes) on disk:
- AnyPicImageResizerPro.exe (6.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.5
of AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5.
AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 is a program by the software company AnyPic Soft. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5". The AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.batchimageconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnyPic Image Resizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5.
8. After removing AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 by AnyPic Soft from your PC, we are not saying that AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 by AnyPic Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 00:15:10.200