AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5
This page is about AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 from your computerPearlMountain Soft
. Go over here
for more details on PearlMountain Soft. You can read more about about AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 at http://www.batchimageconverter.com/
. Usually the AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyPic Image Resizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyPic Image Resizer\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 6.47 MB (6786560 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnyPicImageResizer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5. They take about 7.62 MB (7987263
bytes) on disk.
- AnyPicImageResizer.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 version 1.0.5
AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 is a program released by PearlMountain Soft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.batchimageconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyPic Image Resizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 by PearlMountain Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 by PearlMountain Soft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyPic Image Resizer 1.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 02:25:07.447