AnyMedia Player 4.5.4
AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 from your computercyan soft ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on cyan soft ltd. Please follow http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
if you want to read more on AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 on cyan soft ltd's web page. AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.4. The application's main executable file is labeled AnyMediaPlayer.exe and it has a size of 2.49 MB (2614272 bytes).
AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.89 MB (21902263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnyMediaPlayer.exe (2.49 MB)
- instool.exe (701.50 KB)
- PRender.exe (14.45 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (975.22 KB)
This info is about AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 version 4.5.4
If you're planning to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AnyMedia Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AnyMedia Player
AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 is a program released by the software company cyan soft ltd. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyMedia Player 4.5.4". If it is installed on your PC the AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AnyMedia Player 4.5.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyMedia Player 4.5.4:
- The software company is: http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyMedia Player 4.5.4.
8. After removing AnyMedia Player 4.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 by cyan soft ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 by cyan soft ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:35:33.290