AnyMedia Player 4.5.3
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 from your computercyan soft ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on cyan soft ltd. Please open http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
if you want to read more on AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 on cyan soft ltd's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AnyMedia Player folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 is C:\Program Files\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AnyMediaPlayer.exe and it has a size of 2.49 MB (2614272 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AnyMedia Player 4.5.3. They occupy about 20.89 MB (21902263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnyMediaPlayer.exe (2.49 MB)
- instool.exe (701.50 KB)
- PRender.exe (14.45 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (975.22 KB)
The current web page applies to AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 version 4.5.3
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.3.Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\AnyMediaPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 is an application offered by the software company cyan soft ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyMedia Player 4.5.3". If it is installed on your PC the AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnyMedia Player 4.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyMedia Player 4.5.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyMedia Player 4.5.3.
8. After removing AnyMedia Player 4.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 by cyan soft ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 by cyan soft ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyMedia Player 4.5.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:08:33.000