AnyDVD is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCSlySoft
. Further information on SlySoft can be found here
. More information about the app AnyDVD can be seen at http://www.slysoft.com/
. AnyDVD is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD folder, regulated by the user's choice. AnyDVD's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 106.91 KB (109480 bytes) on disk and is titled AnyDVD.exe.
AnyDVD installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.92 MB (9352538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (72.91 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.56 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (106.91 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (8.32 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.91 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This info is about AnyDVD version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more AnyDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AnyDVD from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SlySoft\AnyDVD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.645\AnyDVD & AnyDVD UserNameD 126.96.36.199 Final neuste miit crack by soV1-soko
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscUserNamelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscUserNamelp64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscUserNamelp64.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- UserNameKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/anydvd
AnyDVD is a program by SlySoft. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AnyDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnyDVD in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The software company is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyDVD by SlySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:32:10.537