This page contains thorough information on how to remove AnyDVD for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AnyDVD from your systemSlySoft
. Further information on SlySoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.slysoft.com/
to get more data about AnyDVD on SlySoft's website. Usually the AnyDVD application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AnyDVD is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AnyDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 106.91 KB (109480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AnyDVD. They occupy about 8.80 MB (9225535
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (72.91 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.54 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (106.91 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (8.20 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.91 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This info is about AnyDVD version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more AnyDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove AnyDVD.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AnyDVD:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SlySoft\AnyDVD
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscHlp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscHlp64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscHlp64.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/anydvd
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe.FriendlyAppName
AnyDVD is a program marketed by the software company SlySoft. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AnyDVD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD app will be found very quickly. When you click AnyDVD in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyDVD by SlySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:26:17.747