AnyDVD is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your systemSlySoft
. More information about SlySoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.slysoft.com/
to get more details about AnyDVD on SlySoft's website. Usually the AnyDVD program is found in the C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory, depending on the user's option during install. AnyDVD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 92.09 KB (94296 bytes) on disk and is titled AnyDVD.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AnyDVD. They occupy about 7.59 MB (7957185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.46 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (92.09 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (7.07 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.94 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This info is about AnyDVD version 126.96.36.199
only. For other AnyDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is an application released by the software company SlySoft. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnyDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". The AnyDVD app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnyDVD in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your computer, we are not saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDVD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:08:33.090