AnyDVD is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCSlySoft
. Check out here
for more information on SlySoft. Click on http://www.slysoft.com/
to get more information about AnyDVD on SlySoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AnyDVD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. AnyDVD's primary file takes about 91.66 KB (93856 bytes) and its name is AnyDVD.exe.
AnyDVD installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.51 MB (6831377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (85.44 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.46 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (91.66 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (5.92 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.94 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of AnyDVD. For other AnyDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AnyDVD we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AnyDVD from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SlySoft\AnyDVD
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscHlp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscHlp64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\ADvdDiscHlp64.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/anydvd
AnyDVD is an application released by the software company SlySoft. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AnyDVD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD application will be found automatically. When you select AnyDVD in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:26:46.383