You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AnyDVD for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCSlySoft
. You can read more on SlySoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.slysoft.com/
if you want to read more on AnyDVD on SlySoft's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall AnyDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnyDVD's main file takes about 92.09 KB (94296 bytes) and is named AnyDVD.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AnyDVD. They take 7.11 MB (7450753
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (85.44 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.46 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (92.09 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (6.51 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.94 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This page is about AnyDVD version 188.8.131.52
only. For more AnyDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AnyDVD:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AnyDVD's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVDtray.exe.bak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\setacl.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/anydvd
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
AnyDVD is an application offered by the software company SlySoft. Some users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AnyDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". The AnyDVD app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AnyDVD in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your PC, we are not saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 00:19:27.563