You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AnyDVD for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your systemSlySoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SlySoft. More details about the application AnyDVD can be found at http://www.slysoft.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AnyDVD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. AnyDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 92.09 KB (94296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AnyDVD. They take an average of 7.55 MB (7918361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (74.09 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.46 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (92.09 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (6.96 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.94 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
The current page applies to AnyDVD version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other AnyDVD releases:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is an application marketed by SlySoft. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AnyDVD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnyDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD application will be found automatically. After you click AnyDVD in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The publisher is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your PC, we are not saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 23:18:03.130