This info is about AnyDVD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCSlySoft
. More information about SlySoft can be seen here
. More details about the application AnyDVD can be found at http://www.slysoft.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AnyDVD is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnyDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 106.91 KB (109480 bytes) on disk.
AnyDVD contains of the executables below. They take 8.84 MB (9268701
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (74.09 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.52 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (106.91 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (7.89 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (357.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.91 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of AnyDVD. You can find below info on other releases of AnyDVD:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AnyDVD we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by AnyDVD's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SlySoft AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206 FINAL + Crack [TechTools.net].lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SlySoft AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 220.127.116.11 FINAL + Crack [TechTools].lnk
AnyDVD is a program by the software company SlySoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AnyDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it is installed on your PC the AnyDVD application will be found very quickly. When you click AnyDVD in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyDVD.
8. After removing AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDVD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:10:34.813