This page is about AnyCount 3D for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AnyCount 3D from your computerAdvanced International Translations
. Open here
for more info on Advanced International Translations. You can read more about related to AnyCount 3D at http://www.anycount.com
. AnyCount 3D is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\AnyCount 3D directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling AnyCount 3D is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\AnyCount 3D\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 18.89 MB (19812240 bytes) on disk and is named AnyCount.exe.
The executables below are part of AnyCount 3D. They occupy about 19.61 MB (20562880
bytes) on disk.
- AM9tract.exe (36.16 KB)
- AnyCount.exe (18.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.89 KB)
The current page applies to AnyCount 3D version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other AnyCount 3D versions:
AnyCount 3D is a program offered by the software company Advanced International Translations. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AnyCount 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AnyCount 3D from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyCount 3D or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyCount 3D". If it is installed on your PC the AnyCount 3D program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnyCount 3D in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnyCount 3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyCount 3D:
- The publisher is: http://www.anycount.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\AnyCount 3D\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnyCount 3D.
8. After uninstalling AnyCount 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyCount 3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyCount 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnyCount 3D by Advanced International Translations from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyCount 3D by Advanced International Translations is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyCount 3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 16:06:05.233