AnyBurn is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyBurn from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Power Software Ltd. AnyBurn is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AnyBurn directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AnyBurn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AnyBurn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.07 MB (2173240 bytes) on disk and is called AnyBurn.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AnyBurn. They occupy 2.14 MB (2242670
bytes) on disk.
- AnyBurn.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (67.80 KB)
This data is about AnyBurn version 2.4
only. You can find below a few links to other AnyBurn releases:
...click to view all...
AnyBurn is an application marketed by the software company Power Software Ltd. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove AnyBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AnyBurn from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyBurn or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyBurn". The AnyBurn app will be found automatically. After you select AnyBurn in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnyBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnyBurn.
8. After uninstalling AnyBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnyBurn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyBurn by Power Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyBurn by Power Software Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyBurn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:57:54.137