Any Video Converter 5.0.9
Any Video Converter 5.0.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.9 from your computerAny-Video-Converter.com
. More information about Any-Video-Converter.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.any-video-converter.com/
to get more data about Any Video Converter 5.0.9 on Any-Video-Converter.com's website. Any Video Converter 5.0.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Any Video Converter 5.0.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.20 MB (1255184 bytes) on disk and is called AVCFree.exe.
Any Video Converter 5.0.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.38 MB (37102639
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVCFree.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- dvdauthor.exe (111.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (12.14 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mpeg2desc.exe (13.50 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (241.38 KB)
- mplex.exe (249.45 KB)
- qt-faststart.exe (31.39 KB)
- spumux.exe (87.00 KB)
- spuunmux.exe (20.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.60 MB)
- genisoimage.exe (758.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.9
of Any Video Converter 5.0.9.
If you are manually uninstalling Any Video Converter 5.0.9 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.9:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.9:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter
Additional values that are not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\avc.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\history2012.db
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\TranscodeLog\ffplay-20140215-122014.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\TranscodeLog\ffplay-20140421-215002.log
Any Video Converter 5.0.9 is a program offered by Any-Video-Converter.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Any Video Converter 5.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Any Video Converter 5.0.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Any Video Converter 5.0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Any Video Converter 5.0.9". The Any Video Converter 5.0.9 application will be found automatically. After you select Any Video Converter 5.0.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Any Video Converter 5.0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Video Converter 5.0.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.any-video-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.9.
8. After removing Any Video Converter 5.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Any Video Converter 5.0.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Any Video Converter 5.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Any Video Converter 5.0.9 by Any-Video-Converter.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Any Video Converter 5.0.9 by Any-Video-Converter.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Any Video Converter 5.0.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:14:40.990