Any Video Converter 5.0.5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Any Video Converter 5.0.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.5 from your PCAny-Video-Converter.com
. More data about Any-Video-Converter.com can be read here
. Detailed information about Any Video Converter 5.0.5 can be found at http://www.any-video-converter.com/
. Usually the Any Video Converter 5.0.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Any Video Converter 5.0.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AVCFree.exe is the Any Video Converter 5.0.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.13 MB (1186576 bytes) on disk.
Any Video Converter 5.0.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.18 MB (24309295
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AVCFree.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- dvdauthor.exe (111.00 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mpeg2desc.exe (13.50 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (241.38 KB)
- mplex.exe (249.45 KB)
- qt-faststart.exe (31.39 KB)
- spumux.exe (87.00 KB)
- spuunmux.exe (20.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.60 MB)
- genisoimage.exe (758.92 KB)
This info is about Any Video Converter 5.0.5 version 5.0.5
If you are manually uninstalling Any Video Converter 5.0.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.5:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Any Video Converter 5.0.5:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\avc.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\history2012.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\TranscodeLog\ffplay-20160203-185122.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\version.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1
Any Video Converter 5.0.5 is a program offered by the software company Any-Video-Converter.com. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Any Video Converter 5.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Any Video Converter 5.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any Video Converter 5.0.5". The Any Video Converter 5.0.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Any Video Converter 5.0.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Any Video Converter 5.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Video Converter 5.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.any-video-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.5.
8. After removing Any Video Converter 5.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Any Video Converter 5.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Any Video Converter 5.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.5 by Any-Video-Converter.com from your PC, we are not saying that Any Video Converter 5.0.5 by Any-Video-Converter.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:39:08.773