Any Video Converter 2.7.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.5 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.5 from your computerAny-Video-Converter.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Any-Video-Converter.com. More information about the application Any Video Converter 2.7.5 can be found at http://www.any-video-converter.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Any Video Converter 2.7.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe. Any Video Converter 2.7.5's main file takes around 1.39 MB (1462272 bytes) and is named VideoConverter.exe.
Any Video Converter 2.7.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.31 MB (34928770
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avidump.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (6.21 MB)
- mencoder.exe (11.65 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- vfw2menc.exe (60.50 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (1.39 MB)
The current page applies to Any Video Converter 2.7.5 version 2.7.5
If you are manually uninstalling Any Video Converter 2.7.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.5:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.5:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Any Video Converter
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Any Video Converter
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Any Video Converter\Any Video Converter on the Web.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Any Video Converter\Any Video Converter.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Any Video Converter\Uninstall Any Video Converter.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Any Video Converter\history.db
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Any Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\UninstallString
Any Video Converter 2.7.5 is a program offered by the software company Any-Video-Converter.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Any Video Converter 2.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Any Video Converter 2.7.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Any Video Converter 2.7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Any Video Converter 2.7.5". If it is installed on your PC the Any Video Converter 2.7.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Any Video Converter 2.7.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Any Video Converter 2.7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Video Converter 2.7.5:
- The software company is: http://www.any-video-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Any Video Converter 2.7.5.
8. After removing Any Video Converter 2.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Any Video Converter 2.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Video Converter 2.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.5 by Any-Video-Converter.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Any Video Converter 2.7.5 by Any-Video-Converter.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:17:01.130