Any Video Converter 2.7.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.2 from your PCAny-Video-Converter.com
. Open here
where you can read more on Any-Video-Converter.com. Detailed information about Any Video Converter 2.7.2 can be seen at http://www.any-video-converter.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Archivos de programa\Any Video Converter directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Any Video Converter 2.7.2 is C:\Archivos de programa\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. VideoConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.38 MB (1445888 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Any Video Converter 2.7.2. They occupy 33.30 MB (34912386
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avidump.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (6.21 MB)
- mencoder.exe (11.65 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- vfw2menc.exe (60.50 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (1.38 MB)
This web page is about Any Video Converter 2.7.2 version 2.7.2
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Any Video Converter 2.7.2.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.2 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Any Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Any Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Any Video Converter
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\avcres.dll
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\avidump.exe
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\codecs\acelpdec.ax
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\codecs\alf2cd.acm
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Any Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1\UninstallString
Any Video Converter 2.7.2 is a program by the software company Any-Video-Converter.com. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Any Video Converter 2.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Any Video Converter 2.7.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Any Video Converter 2.7.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any Video Converter 2.7.2". The Any Video Converter 2.7.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Any Video Converter 2.7.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Any Video Converter 2.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Video Converter 2.7.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.any-video-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Any Video Converter 2.7.2.
8. After uninstalling Any Video Converter 2.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Video Converter 2.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any Video Converter 2.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.2 by Any-Video-Converter.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Any Video Converter 2.7.2 by Any-Video-Converter.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:05:35.060