Any Video Converter 2.7.1
Any Video Converter 2.7.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.1 from your computerAny-Video-Converter.com
. You can read more on Any-Video-Converter.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Any Video Converter 2.7.1 can be seen at http://www.any-video-converter.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Any Video Converter 2.7.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.38 MB (1445888 bytes) on disk and is called VideoConverter.exe.
Any Video Converter 2.7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.22 MB (34833242
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avidump.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (6.21 MB)
- mencoder.exe (11.65 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (400.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- vfw2menc.exe (60.50 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (1.38 MB)
The current page applies to Any Video Converter 2.7.1 version 2.7.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Any Video Converter 2.7.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Any Video Converter
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Any Video Converter\history.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Any Video Converter\history2.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Any Video Converter\profiles_v2.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Any Video Converter\vdoconv.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Any Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Video Converter_is1
Any Video Converter 2.7.1 is a program released by Any-Video-Converter.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Any Video Converter 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Any Video Converter 2.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any Video Converter 2.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the Any Video Converter 2.7.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Any Video Converter 2.7.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Any Video Converter 2.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Video Converter 2.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.any-video-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Any Video Converter 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Any Video Converter 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Video Converter 2.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Any Video Converter 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.1 by Any-Video-Converter.com from your computer, we are not saying that Any Video Converter 2.7.1 by Any-Video-Converter.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Video Converter 2.7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:31:18.637