Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0
Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 from your systemdvdsmith.com
. Further information on dvdsmith.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.dvdsmith.com/
if you want to read more on Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 on dvdsmith.com's page. Usually the Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Any DVD Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Any DVD Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0's main file takes around 6.44 MB (6747952 bytes) and is named dvdcloner.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0. They take about 7.75 MB (8125536
bytes) on disk.
- closehandle.exe (124.00 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (88.00 KB)
- dvdcloner.exe (6.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 version 1.4.0
Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 is a program marketed by dvdsmith.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0". The Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.dvdsmith.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Any DVD Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0.
8. After removing Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 by dvdsmith.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 by dvdsmith.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any DVD Cloner 1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:20:56.097