Any Audio Record
Any Audio Record is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Any Audio Record from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. You can see more info about Any Audio Record at http://www.soft4boost.com
. Any Audio Record is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Any Audio Record by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.90 MB (10385520 bytes) on disk.
Any Audio Record is comprised of the following executables which take 11.07 MB (11605383
bytes) on disk:
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of Any Audio Record. For other Any Audio Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any Audio Record". The Any Audio Record app will be found very quickly. After you click Any Audio Record in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Any Audio Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The software company is: http://www.soft4boost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Any Audio Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:03:38.573