Any Audio Converter 4.0.2
You can find below details on how to remove Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 from your computerAny-Audio-Converter.com
. Take a look here
for more information on Any-Audio-Converter.com. More details about the software Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 can be seen at http://www.any-audio-converter.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Any Audio Converter 4.0.2's primary file takes around 639.77 KB (655120 bytes) and is called AAConverter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Any Audio Converter 4.0.2. They take 42.55 MB (44618135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AACFree.exe (1.03 MB)
- AAConverter.exe (639.77 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (93.36 KB)
- aapt.exe (805.50 KB)
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (111.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (12.14 MB)
- FlvBind.exe (40.00 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mpeg2desc.exe (13.50 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (241.38 KB)
- mplex.exe (249.45 KB)
- qt-faststart.exe (31.39 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (132.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (87.00 KB)
- spuunmux.exe (20.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (5.18 MB)
- mplayer.exe (18.89 MB)
- genisoimage.exe (758.92 KB)
The current page applies to Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 version 4.0.2
If you are manually uninstalling Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Any Audio Converter 4.0.2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\version.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\history2.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\TranscodeLog\ffplay-20131104-213548.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\TranscodeLog\ffplay-20140105-210908.log
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\AAConverter.exe
Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 is an application offered by Any-Audio-Converter.com. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Converter 4.0.2". If it exists on your system the Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Any Audio Converter 4.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Converter 4.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.any-audio-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Audio Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Any Audio Converter 4.0.2.
8. After removing Any Audio Converter 4.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 by Any-Audio-Converter.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 by Any-Audio-Converter.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any Audio Converter 4.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:22:26.947