Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1
Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 from your PCAnvisoft
. Further information on Anvisoft can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag\Uninstall.exe. AUD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.18 MB (2284776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1. They take about 20.05 MB (21022180
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUD.exe (2.18 MB)
- AUDTip.exe (1.09 MB)
- BugReport.exe (200.23 KB)
- ScheduleDefrag.exe (1.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (250.24 KB)
- csbsetup_3.3_from_anvisoft.exe (15.11 MB)
The current page applies to Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 version 1.1
Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag\logs\11.13.2016_00-59.html
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag\logs\11.13.2016_14-32.html
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag\logs\11.25.2016_22-50.html
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag\logs\12.26.2016_21-44.html
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Anvisoft\Anvi Ultimate Defrag\logs\12.31.2016_22-18.html
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anvi Ultimate Defrag
Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 is an application released by Anvisoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1". The Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 by Anvisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 by Anvisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Anvi Ultimate Defrag 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:07:32.933