Anvi AD Blocker 2.2
This page is about Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 from your systemAnvisoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Anvisoft. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ADBlockerTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.20 MB (1256144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Anvi AD Blocker 2.2. They occupy 3.64 MB (3819859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADBlockerSrv.exe (306.70 KB)
- ADBlockerTray.exe (1.20 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (980.20 KB)
- BugReport.exe (647.20 KB)
- LicenseConvert.exe (405.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (164.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 version 2.2
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Anvi AD Blocker 2.2.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Anvi AD Blocker 2.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker\03.24.2015.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker\03.27.2015.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker\03.29.2015.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker\03.31.2015.log
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Anvisoft\Anvi AD Blocker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anvi AD Blocker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anvi AD Blocker\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anvi AD Blocker\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anvi AD Blocker\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anvi AD Blocker\UninstallString
Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 is a program released by the software company Anvisoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anvi AD Blocker 2.2". The Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 app will be found automatically. When you click Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anvi AD Blocker 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anvi AD Blocker 2.2.
8. After removing Anvi AD Blocker 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 by Anvisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 by Anvisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anvi AD Blocker 2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:00:32.540