Anuko World Clock
This page is about Anuko World Clock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Anuko World Clock from your computerAnuko
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Anuko. Anuko World Clock is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Anuko\World Clock folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Anuko World Clock is C:\Program Files\Anuko\World Clock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Anuko World Clock's primary file takes about 791.68 KB (810680 bytes) and is named world_clock.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Anuko World Clock. They occupy about 1.64 MB (1720660
bytes) on disk.
- settings.exe (701.13 KB)
- timesync.exe (134.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.90 KB)
- world_clock.exe (791.68 KB)
This web page is about Anuko World Clock version 220.127.116.1117
only. For more Anuko World Clock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Anuko World Clock is a program offered by the software company Anuko. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Anuko World Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Anuko World Clock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anuko World Clock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anuko World Clock". If it is installed on your PC the Anuko World Clock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Anuko World Clock in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Anuko World Clock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anuko World Clock.
8. After uninstalling Anuko World Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anuko World Clock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anuko World Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anuko World Clock by Anuko from your PC, we are not saying that Anuko World Clock by Anuko is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anuko World Clock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 18:35:11.190