Antirun 2.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Antirun 2.7 from your PCAntirun Labs
. Open here
for more info on Antirun Labs. Further information about Antirun 2.7 can be found at http://www.antirun.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Antirun 2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. antirun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.40 MB (2521600 bytes) on disk.
Antirun 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.03 MB (5277665
bytes) on disk.
- antirun.exe (2.40 MB)
- antirun64.exe (60.50 KB)
- Crack.exe (2.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (90.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Antirun 2.7 version 2.7
If you are manually uninstalling Antirun 2.7 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Antirun 2.7:Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\antirun.exe
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\Antirun.url
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\antirun64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\EULA-RU.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\Langs\ENG.lng
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\Langs\RUS.lng
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\lpk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Antirun\uninst.exe
Antirun 2.7 is an application by the software company Antirun Labs. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Antirun 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Antirun 2.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Antirun 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Antirun 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the Antirun 2.7 app will be found automatically. After you select Antirun 2.7 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Antirun 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antirun 2.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antirun.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Antirun 2.7.
8. After removing Antirun 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Antirun 2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Antirun 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Antirun 2.7 by Antirun Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Antirun 2.7 by Antirun Labs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Antirun 2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:34:01.230