Antirun 2.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Antirun 2.7 from your computerAntirun Labs
. Open here
for more info on Antirun Labs. Further information about Antirun 2.7 can be found at http://www.antirun.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Antirun 2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. antirun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.40 MB (2521600 bytes) on disk.
Antirun 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.03 MB (5277665
bytes) on disk.
- antirun.exe (2.40 MB)
- antirun64.exe (60.50 KB)
- Crack.exe (2.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (90.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Antirun 2.7 version 2.7
If you are manually uninstalling Antirun 2.7 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\antirun.exe
Antirun 2.7 is an application released by the software company Antirun Labs. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Antirun 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Antirun 2.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Antirun 2.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Antirun 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the Antirun 2.7 application will be found very quickly. When you select Antirun 2.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Antirun 2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antirun 2.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.antirun.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Antirun 2.7.
8. After uninstalling Antirun 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Antirun 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Antirun 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Antirun 2.7 by Antirun Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Antirun 2.7 by Antirun Labs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Antirun 2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:34:01.230