You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Antique Shop for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Antique Shop from your systemGamesPub Ltd.
. You can read more on GamesPub Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about Antique Shop can be found at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Antique Shop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Antique Shop directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Antique Shop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Antique Shop\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.19 MB (6490624 bytes) on disk and is labeled AntiqueShop.exe.
Antique Shop is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.30 MB (7657320
bytes) on disk:
- AntiqueShop.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Antique Shop is a program marketed by GamesPub Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Antique Shop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Antique Shop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Antique Shop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Antique Shop". The Antique Shop program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Antique Shop in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Antique Shop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Antique Shop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Antique Shop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Antique Shop.
8. After uninstalling Antique Shop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Antique Shop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Antique Shop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Antique Shop by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Antique Shop by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Antique Shop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130