You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Antidrug Smartcard for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Antidrug Smartcard from your systemMOPH
. Open here
where you can get more info on MOPH. Please follow http://antidrug.moph.go.th
if you want to read more on Antidrug Smartcard on MOPH's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Antidrug Smartcard. Antidrug Smartcard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
Antidrug Smartcard contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.04 MB (2135040
bytes) on disk.
- Antidrug Smartcard.exe (196.00 KB)
- lm.exe (580.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Antidrug Smartcard version 3.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Antidrug Smartcard versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Antidrug Smartcard
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Antidrug Smartcard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\lm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\scapi_ope.dli
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\scapi_ope.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\vinfo
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Antidrug Smartcard\Antidrug Smartcard.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall Antidrug Smartcard.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Antidrug Smartcard.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Antidrug Smartcard3.1
Antidrug Smartcard is an application marketed by the software company MOPH. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Antidrug Smartcard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Antidrug Smartcard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Antidrug Smartcard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Antidrug Smartcard". If it is installed on your PC the Antidrug Smartcard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Antidrug Smartcard in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Antidrug Smartcard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antidrug Smartcard:
- The software company is: http://antidrug.moph.go.th
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Antidrug Smartcard\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Antidrug Smartcard.
8. After uninstalling Antidrug Smartcard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Antidrug Smartcard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Antidrug Smartcard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Antidrug Smartcard by MOPH from your computer, we are not saying that Antidrug Smartcard by MOPH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Antidrug Smartcard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 03:07:26.237