This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Antichamber for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Antichamber from your computerAlexander Bruce
. Check out here
for more info on Alexander Bruce. More data about the software Antichamber can be found at http://www.antichamber-game.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Antichamber directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Antichamber's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is named Steam.exe.
Antichamber is comprised of the following executables which occupy 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Antichamber we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Antichamber:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Antichamber:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Antichamber
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Antichamber\219890_install.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Antichamber\installscript.vdf
Antichamber is an application marketed by Alexander Bruce. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Antichamber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Antichamber from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Antichamber or simply click the Search feature and type in "Antichamber". The Antichamber application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Antichamber in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Antichamber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antichamber:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antichamber-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Antichamber.
8. After removing Antichamber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Antichamber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Antichamber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Antichamber by Alexander Bruce from your PC, nor are we saying that Antichamber by Alexander Bruce is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Antichamber in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:23:05.293