You can find on this page details on how to remove AntiRun for Windows. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Antirun folder (same installation drive as Windows). antirun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.40 MB (2521600 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall AntiRun from your system
AntiRun installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.57 MB (2690549
bytes) on disk.
- antirun.exe (2.40 MB)
- antirun64.exe (60.50 KB)
- Удалить AntiRun.exe (104.49 KB)
When planning to uninstall AntiRun you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AntiRun:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Antirun
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\antirun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\Antirun.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\antirun64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\EULA-RU.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\Langs\ENG.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\Langs\RUS.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\Óäàëèòü AntiRun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\defend_icon\av_temp_icons_antirun.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\defend_icon\av_temp_icons_AntiRun-2.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\antirun.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntiRun 2.7 Pro
Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AntiRun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AntiRun from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AntiRun or simply click the Search feature and type in "AntiRun". If it is installed on your PC the AntiRun application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AntiRun in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AntiRun, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AntiRun.
8. After removing AntiRun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AntiRun which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AntiRun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130