This web page is about AntiLogger for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AntiLogger from your PCAbelssoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Abelssoft. More details about the program AntiLogger can be seen at http://www.abelssoft.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AntiLogger is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\unins000.exe". AntiLogger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2132232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AntiLogger. They take 3.57 MB (3746632
bytes) on disk.
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (279.26 KB)
- AntiLogger.exe (2.03 MB)
- cleanup.exe (9.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (227.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This info is about AntiLogger version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of AntiLogger:
...click to view all...
AntiLogger is an application marketed by Abelssoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AntiLogger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AntiLogger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AntiLogger or simply click the Search field and type in "AntiLogger". The AntiLogger program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AntiLogger in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AntiLogger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiLogger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AntiLogger.
8. After uninstalling AntiLogger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AntiLogger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AntiLogger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AntiLogger by Abelssoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AntiLogger by Abelssoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AntiLogger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130