AntiLogger Free version 126.96.36.199
You can find below details on how to uninstall AntiLogger Free version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AntiLogger Free version 184.108.40.206 from your PCZemana Ltd.
. Further information on Zemana Ltd. can be seen here
. You can see more info about AntiLogger Free version 220.127.116.11 at http://www.zemana.com/
. AntiLogger Free version 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SECURITY\ANTI-KEYLOGGERS\Zemana AntiLogger Free directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing AntiLogger Free version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SECURITY\ANTI-KEYLOGGERS\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AntiLogger Free.exe is the AntiLogger Free version 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.82 MB (8200680 bytes) on disk.
AntiLogger Free version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.94 MB (9377536
bytes) on disk.
- AntiLogger Free.exe (7.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AntiLogger Free version 220.127.116.11.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AntiLogger Free version 18.104.22.168.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AntiLogger Free version 22.214.171.124:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AntiLogger Free version 126.96.36.199's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AntiLogger Free
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AntiLogger Free\ErrorReport.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AntiLogger Free\StackTrace.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AntiLogger Free\Trace.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AntiLogger Free\UpdateCheck.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zemana\AntiLogger Free
AntiLogger Free version 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Zemana Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AntiLogger Free version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AntiLogger Free version 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AntiLogger Free version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "AntiLogger Free version 22.214.171.124". The AntiLogger Free version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you click AntiLogger Free version 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AntiLogger Free version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiLogger Free version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zemana.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SECURITY\ANTI-KEYLOGGERS\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AntiLogger Free version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling AntiLogger Free version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AntiLogger Free version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AntiLogger Free version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AntiLogger Free version 184.108.40.206 by Zemana Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AntiLogger Free version 220.127.116.11 by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AntiLogger Free version 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-30 14:19:46.907