You can find below details on how to remove AntiLogger for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AntiLogger from your systemAbelssoft
. More data about Abelssoft can be found here
. Further information about AntiLogger can be found at http://www.abelssoft.de
. Usually the AntiLogger program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AntiLogger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AntiLogger.exe is the AntiLogger's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.04 MB (2137352 bytes) on disk.
AntiLogger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.58 MB (3751752
bytes) on disk.
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (279.26 KB)
- AntiLogger.exe (2.04 MB)
- cleanup.exe (9.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (227.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15
of AntiLogger. You can find below info on other application versions of AntiLogger:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove AntiLogger from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AntiLogger:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zemana\Zemana AntiLogger
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\AbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\AbBugReporter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\AbCommons.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\AbFlexTrans.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zemana\AntiLogger SDK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntiLogger_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntiLogger_is1\Inno Setup: Icon Group
AntiLogger is a program released by the software company Abelssoft. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall AntiLogger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AntiLogger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AntiLogger or simply click the Search feature and type in "AntiLogger". If it exists on your system the AntiLogger program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AntiLogger in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AntiLogger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntiLogger:
- The publisher is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiLogger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AntiLogger.
8. After uninstalling AntiLogger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AntiLogger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AntiLogger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AntiLogger by Abelssoft from your PC, we are not saying that AntiLogger by Abelssoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AntiLogger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:03:34.693