You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy from your computerAbelssoft
. You can read more on Abelssoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to AntiBrowserSpy at http://www.abelssoft.de
. Usually the AntiBrowserSpy program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiBrowserSpy directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy is C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiBrowserSpy\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AntiBrowserSpy.exe is the AntiBrowserSpy's main executable file and it takes circa 1.00 MB (1050376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AntiBrowserSpy. They occupy about 6.73 MB (7059056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (276.26 KB)
- AntiBrowserSpy-IE-SocialBlock.exe (1.13 MB)
- AntiBrowserSpy.exe (1.00 MB)
- BrowserMask.exe (801.76 KB)
- ChromeIdCleaner.exe (748.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (227.00 KB)
- IndexDatFileDeleter.exe (816.26 KB)
- NetworkConfig.exe (13.76 KB)
- SocialBlock_ProxyCheck.exe (764.26 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 154
of AntiBrowserSpy. For more AntiBrowserSpy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall AntiBrowserSpy.Folders left behind when you uninstall AntiBrowserSpy:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
AntiBrowserSpy is an application by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove AntiBrowserSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AntiBrowserSpy or simply click the Search field and type in "AntiBrowserSpy". The AntiBrowserSpy application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AntiBrowserSpy in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AntiBrowserSpy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntiBrowserSpy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiBrowserSpy\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AntiBrowserSpy.
8. After uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AntiBrowserSpy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AntiBrowserSpy by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that AntiBrowserSpy by Abelssoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AntiBrowserSpy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:34:40.083