This info is about AntiBrowserSpy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy from your computerAbelssoft
. Check out here
for more info on Abelssoft. Further information about AntiBrowserSpy can be found at http://www.abelssoft.de
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AntiBrowserSpy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AntiBrowserSpy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\AntiBrowserSpy\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AntiBrowserSpy.exe and it has a size of 1.00 MB (1052936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AntiBrowserSpy. They take about 7.10 MB (7448952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (276.26 KB)
- AntiBrowserSpy-IE-SocialBlock.exe (1.13 MB)
- AntiBrowserSpy.exe (1.00 MB)
- BrowserMask.exe (803.26 KB)
- ChromeIdCleaner.exe (748.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (227.00 KB)
- CloseGoogleUpdateService.exe (382.76 KB)
- IndexDatFileDeleter.exe (808.76 KB)
- NetworkConfig.exe (13.76 KB)
- SocialBlock_ProxyCheck.exe (765.76 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about AntiBrowserSpy version 156
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AntiBrowserSpy:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AntiBrowserSpy:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AntiBrowserSpy:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Fixe Downloads\AntiBrowserSpy\AntiBrowserSpy.exe
AntiBrowserSpy is an application offered by Abelssoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AntiBrowserSpy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AntiBrowserSpy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AntiBrowserSpy". The AntiBrowserSpy app will be found automatically. After you click AntiBrowserSpy in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AntiBrowserSpy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiBrowserSpy:
- The publisher is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AntiBrowserSpy\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AntiBrowserSpy.
8. After removing AntiBrowserSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AntiBrowserSpy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AntiBrowserSpy by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that AntiBrowserSpy by Abelssoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AntiBrowserSpy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:34:53.377