Ant Renamer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ant Renamer from your PCAnt Software
. More information about Ant Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.antp.be/software/
to get more details about Ant Renamer on Ant Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ant Renamer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ant Renamer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ant Renamer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Renamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.79 MB (1872896 bytes) on disk.
Ant Renamer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.43 MB (2546970
bytes) on disk.
- Renamer.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Ant Renamer version 2.10.0
alone. For other Ant Renamer versions please click below:
Ant Renamer is a program released by Ant Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Ant Renamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ant Renamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ant Renamer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ant Renamer". If it exists on your system the Ant Renamer program will be found automatically. After you click Ant Renamer in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ant Renamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ant Renamer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antp.be/software/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ant Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ant Renamer.
8. After removing Ant Renamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ant Renamer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ant Renamer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ant Renamer by Ant Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Ant Renamer by Ant Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ant Renamer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:17:11.313