This web page is about AnswerDome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AnswerDome from your systemInnovative Solutions
. Open here
for more information on Innovative Solutions. Click on http://www.innovative-sol.com/
to get more information about AnswerDome on Innovative Solutions's website. AnswerDome is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AnswerDome is C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnswerDome's primary file takes around 2.91 MB (3048312 bytes) and its name is answerdome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AnswerDome. They occupy about 5.86 MB (6142729
bytes) on disk.
- answerdome.exe (2.91 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.43 MB)
- stop_all.exe (501.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to AnswerDome version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other AnswerDome releases:
AnswerDome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall AnswerDome:
The files below remain on your disk by AnswerDome when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome
AnswerDome is a program by Innovative Solutions. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall AnswerDome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AnswerDome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnswerDome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnswerDome". The AnswerDome program will be found automatically. After you click AnswerDome in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnswerDome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnswerDome:
- The software company is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnswerDome.
8. After removing AnswerDome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnswerDome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnswerDome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnswerDome by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that AnswerDome by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnswerDome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:27:54.527