You can find below detailed information on how to remove AnswerDome 1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AnswerDome 1 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. Additional info about Innovative Solutions can be read here
. More details about AnswerDome 1 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AnswerDome 1 is C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome\unins000.exe. answerdome.exe is the AnswerDome 1's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.76 MB (1850368 bytes) on disk.
AnswerDome 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.72 MB (4944345
bytes) on disk.
- answerdome.exe (1.76 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.43 MB)
- stop_all.exe (500.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AnswerDome 1.
AnswerDome 1 is a program offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AnswerDome 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AnswerDome 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnswerDome 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnswerDome 1". The AnswerDome 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AnswerDome 1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnswerDome 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnswerDome 1:
- The software company is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnswerDome 1.
8. After uninstalling AnswerDome 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnswerDome 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnswerDome 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnswerDome 1 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that AnswerDome 1 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnswerDome 1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:40:14.603