You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Annie's Millions for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Annie's Millions from your PCPlayrix Entertainment
. Further information on Playrix Entertainment can be found here
. Please open http://www.playrix.com
if you want to read more on Annie's Millions on Playrix Entertainment's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Annies Millions directory (same installation drive as Windows). Annie's Millions's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Annies Millions\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AnniesMillions.exe and it has a size of 2.32 MB (2429440 bytes).
Annie's Millions contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.01 MB (3152670
bytes) on disk.
- AnniesMillions.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
This info is about Annie's Millions version 1.0
Annie's Millions is a program released by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Annie's Millions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Annie's Millions from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Annie's Millions or simply click the Search field and type in "Annie's Millions". The Annie's Millions program will be found automatically. When you click Annie's Millions in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Annie's Millions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Annie's Millions:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Annies Millions\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Annie's Millions.
8. After uninstalling Annie's Millions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Annie's Millions that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Annie's Millions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Annie's Millions by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Annie's Millions by Playrix Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Annie's Millions in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:03:57.517