Angry IP Scanner
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Angry IP Scanner for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Angry IP Scanner from your PCAngry IP Scanner
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Angry IP Scanner. Angry IP Scanner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Angry IP Scanner is C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ipscan.exe and its approximative size is 1.61 MB (1690621 bytes).
Angry IP Scanner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.73 MB (1813878
bytes) on disk.
- ipscan.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Angry IP Scanner version 3.2.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Angry IP Scanner:
...click to view all...
Angry IP Scanner is a program offered by the software company Angry IP Scanner. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Angry IP Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Angry IP Scanner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Angry IP Scanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angry IP Scanner". If it exists on your system the Angry IP Scanner app will be found very quickly. When you select Angry IP Scanner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Angry IP Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Angry IP Scanner.
8. After uninstalling Angry IP Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Angry IP Scanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Angry IP Scanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner from your computer, nor are we saying that Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Angry IP Scanner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:35:23.857