You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Angels Online for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Angels Online from your PCIGG,Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on IGG,Inc.. More details about Angels Online can be found at http://ao.igg.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Angels Online directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Angels Online is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Angels Online\unins000.exe". Angels Online's main file takes around 796.00 KB (815104 bytes) and is named START.EXE.
Angels Online is composed of the following executables which occupy 53.66 MB (56269953
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ao_up_7031.exe (25.01 MB)
- ao_up_7037.exe (26.84 MB)
- LOADER12.EXE (351.00 KB)
- quicklaunch.exe (15.50 KB)
- START.EXE (796.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Angels Online. You can find below info on other versions of Angels Online:
...click to view all...
Angels Online is a program released by IGG,Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Angels Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Angels Online from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Angels Online or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angels Online". The Angels Online program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Angels Online in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Angels Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Angels Online:
- The web site of the application is: http://ao.igg.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Angels Online\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Angels Online.
8. After uninstalling Angels Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Angels Online which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Angels Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Angels Online by IGG,Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Angels Online by IGG,Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Angels Online in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:05:05.150