This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Andy OS for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Andy OS from your PCandyroid.net
. More info about andyroid.net can be seen here
. Usually the Andy OS program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Andy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Andy OS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Andy\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Andy OS's main file takes around 58.09 KB (59488 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Andy OS. They take 58.09 KB (59488
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Andy OS version 1.1
Andy OS has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ANDY OS
Andy OS is an application released by the software company andyroid.net. Some people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Andy OS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Andy OS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Andy OS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Andy OS". If it is installed on your PC the Andy OS application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Andy OS in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Andy OS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Andy OS.
8. After uninstalling Andy OS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Andy OS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Andy OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Andy OS by andyroid.net from your computer, we are not saying that Andy OS by andyroid.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Andy OS in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:56:05.330