Andy OS is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Andy OS from your computerAndy OS, Inc
. Open here
for more details on Andy OS, Inc. Andy OS is normally set up in the C:\program files\Andy folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Andy OS is C:\program files\Andy\AndyUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 880.50 KB (901632 bytes) on disk and is labeled HandyAndy.exe.
Andy OS contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.64 MB (32131528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adb.exe (804.88 KB)
- Andy.exe (15.83 MB)
- AndyAPK.exe (833.88 KB)
- AndyPriorityMgr.exe (836.88 KB)
- AndyUninstall.exe (835.38 KB)
- fastboot.exe (161.38 KB)
- HandyAndy.exe (880.50 KB)
- oskandy.exe (830.38 KB)
- SetAPK.exe (833.88 KB)
- wget.exe (2.25 MB)
- phantomjs.exe (6.69 MB)
The current web page applies to Andy OS version 0.42
only. For other Andy OS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Andy OS.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Andy OS:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Andy OS:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Andy\AndyUninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Andy OS
Andy OS is an application by Andy OS, Inc. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Andy OS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Andy OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Andy OS or simply click the Search feature and type in "Andy OS". If it is installed on your PC the Andy OS application will be found automatically. After you click Andy OS in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Andy OS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Andy OS.
8. After removing Andy OS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Andy OS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Andy OS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Andy OS by Andy OS, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Andy OS by Andy OS, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Andy OS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:32:05.227